- Our returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- There are certain situations where partial refunds may granted (if applicable at the discretion of Hooray Weddings) for example, any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
How to Return Your Purchase
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know that you will be returning your purchase.
- We will respond by return email with instructions on where to send your purchase.
- Please make sure to wrap up your purchase securely as it is your responsibility to ensure that we receive the product in its original condition
Refunds (if applicable)
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 14 working days.
Late or missing refunds
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Shipping for Returns
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- If you are shipping an item over R1000, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.